We provide counseling services in person and via telehealth.
We provide counseling/therapy services from our main office in Burlington, Iowa for many emotional and behavioral issues in a calming, comfortable, safe and supportive atmosphere. We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to your individual needs to help you find practical, workable solutions for whatever life throws at you!
Our therapists provide counseling for individuals, couples, families, blended families, children, adolescents and adults.
If you would like to...
- Manage anxiety
- Improve communication
- Improve coping skills
- Clarify insights into the past
- "Clear the Fog"
- Set and reach your goals
- Conquer fears
- Set boundaries
- Clarify expectations
- Find what you've been looking for
- Decrease sensitivities
- Improve relationships
We provide counseling for a wide variety of issues, including (but not limited to):
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Anger Management
- Parent-Child Relational Issues
- Conduct, ADD/ADHD, bullying, being bullied, and other child/adolescent behavioral issues
- Life Transitions/Changes
- Parenting Support
- Family Issues
- Co-Parenting after Divorce
- Blended Family Issues and Support
- Divorce / Separation
- Thoughts about Suicide or Self-Harm
- Transitioning after a Medical Issue
- EMPLOYERS: Difficult Employees can be referred to our office for work related issues
- LGBTQ Issues
- Work and Occupational Issues and Conflict
- School Issues
- Stress Management
- Identification and Counseling for Addictions such as Internet Addiction, Sexual Addiction and others
- Trauma including Sexual Trauma
- Conflict Resolution
If you have any questions about treatment, we are here to help. Please contact our office at 319-209-2084 or email [email protected]